Sunday, April 13, 2008

Badguys and book's


This is Holly's "Bad Guy" face. She will walk around pulling her face down and say in her deepest scariest face "I'm a BAAAD GUUUUY", and then giggle like a little girl. It is really funny. She is wearing a swimming suit because that is her outfit of choice. she would live in a pool if she could.

The other reason for posting is because I finished another book. I know I said I was going to wait a while but really, who was I kidding. I had to know what happened next. I finished Eclipse and the Twilight series. I think the third book was my favorite.I like all the background stories on all the other characters and the building up of the ending. I wish it would have gone on just a little bit longer to go on to what everyone wants to see. but alas, I'll have to wait for the Next book. I heard there is one more coming.
I also think it is ridiculous that Bella might really be in love with Jacob. that is retarded. Please stop spreading any rumor like that.
Everything else is pretty normal in life right now. Last night there was a program in Louisville called "Thunder over Louisville", it is basically the starting point for all the parties leading up to the Kentucky Derby, (which, I guess, is sort of a big deal out here), anyway there is a big air show and a bunch of Fireworks that go off over the Ohio river and off one of the bridges. It goes on for like 30 minutes. It was really impressive. but watching it from TV doesn't do it justice. if it wasn't COLD, wet, and rainy we might have gone to the real thing but there is always next year.
Holly is needing me to read some books to her. Sooooo.....

2 comments:

Snake Oak Farm said...

cute blog! i can't wait to keep up on what you are up to. We miss you out here. I've been injured... could have used the magic chirobrad touch. Oh well :(

Lets see pictures of "Tucky" !!!!

-erika

grapeape said...

OK, so I'm commenting now for ya... :) I try to be good about leaving comments because I want others to be good about leaving comments on my blog. For what it's worth, I usually check every day to see if any of my fellow bloggers have a new post; I just don't always get to read it and/or comment right then... I have to tell you--on the way to church, Autumn all of a sudden busted out (in a bit of a whiny tone) with, "I wanna see Hah-wee! I wanna see my cuh-sin Hah-wee!" Thought it was amusing and sweet... Are y'all flying back to CA? Guess we won't have a chance of seein' ya if you are. I'm still bitter about y'all moving right before we visited...! :)