Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brad's Beautiful Babies

So someone wanted to see the kids. well here they are. Oscar is learning early how to defend himself from his big sister.

I also wanted to post that I just finished reading a book today. I started it yesterday and when I read I get a little crazy. It wasn't a horribly big book nor a difficult read but... anyway I read the second book of the twilight series. It is called New Moon by Stephanie Meyers. It was good, It wasn't what i expected but it was fun to read. Sharon only lets me a book once in a while so it should be a few weeks before I read the third one.
I also finished hanging all but 2 or 3 pictures on the walls. That feels good too.

TTFN

5 comments:

Mortenson Family said...

Wow! Oscar is pretty aggressive!

peter said...

That picture reminded me, for some reason, of this youtube video... http://youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

grapeape said...

cute pic; thanks for sharing! :) i like Holly's outfit; is that a jumper she's wearing?? ...so, are you a fan of Jacob or Edward??? can't wait for the fourth to come out...!

Nicole said...

I am impressed that you have read Myer's Twilight books!! I've read them all and loved them. I've told Ben about them and he just rolls his eyes. I don't even know if I could get him to go see the movie. You should talk with him! Super cute kids! We're working on the foam order. I should have a total later today!

Kat & Paul said...

your kids are so cute! wow! how did you find our blog?! where are you guys living? Paul went back to school so were here at BYU Idaho! Craziness but good. It was good to hear from you! Katrina