Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blog

There really isn't much to report on for me. Life is pretty much on cruise right now. I go to work, I come home, kids go to bed, we clean up, talk to the Mrs., go to bed. At least that is what is kinda feels like.
The main picture above is of a gadget on igoogle (if you don't know what that is I'll explain in a sec.) that I think funny but feel a little guilty about. The girl falls through space and crashes into the bubbles. it is a very simple idea, but I get great amusement from it.
igoogle gadgets are little features you can add to your google homepage. ig you go to google you can see a little link to igoogle. then you make it your own by adding stuff, that is the link "add stuff" type is boneless girl. and add the gadget. you too will enjoy countless minutes of watching injuries. hint: if she gets stuck, just click and drag her. that can be fun too.
oh yeah when you do the search don't look at too many other gadgets, some (most if not all) are kinda bad.

3 comments:

azufelt said...

Brad... I googled you... I'm so happy to be able to see your beautiful wife and adorable kids!! We just had our 3rd! Anyway, feel free to check out my blog also... maybe we can keep in touch a bit!

Hope all is going well for you guys, life for us seems to be pretty good!

-Ashley

azufelt said...

Oh my goodness... and our babies are the same age... My Tristan was born one day before your Oscar! Too funny!

azufelt said...

I removed my blog from search engines... my hubby's all weirded out about the "security" issues... whatever!

We're making th eclocks tomorrow, so I'll try to post a tutorial. I'm so happy about my new love for wood projects!

You can email me directly at stampinashley@gmail.com and we can catch up on life... like jobs, moving, kids... a lot has happened!