Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bloodsuckers

I was in the library this last Monday at lunch I needed a new book. The picture of the old lady is L.M. Montgomery. she wrote Anne of Green Gables. It is a good book. it is one of those books that We have had on the shelf and I never read. Well, I have read it now and I even started the next in the series, but then I had an overwhelming desire to read something more manly. Thus my lunchtime trip to the La Grange public library. I didn't have much time so I just walked down the first row I saw of fiction. I picked up on novel almost got it then walked a few more steps and WAH-LAW !! There it was Bram Stokers Classic! I am about half way and I can feel the manliness starting to come back. (nothing big yet happening, but really close I can tell). So there is my latest book news.

I also got back from the APCC (pronounced A.P. double C, as me an one other have dubbed it) today. For anyone not in the know that is the Aaronic Priesthood Commemoration Camp-Out. Yeah I realize we left off the "O" but that didn't sound right or needed. Anyway, I camped out under the stars for the first time and had a really good time. Thanks to all that encouraged me to go. The stars we're mostly covered by trees and the birds woke me up this morning way to early but they were so pretty I didn't even mind. Overall, I really enjoyed the beautiful world we live in. Everyone should live in KY.

3 comments:

peter said...

Didn't you ever sleep under the stars when we were backpacking in Hell?

I did.

Big Brad said...

well of course I did then but I Don't know that I have since then. That was like 15 years ago!

DPound said...

Thanks for the offer of filling my brother in on the CO mission- I will let him know! Hope you guys are doing great- we all miss you guys around here!