Monday, May 26, 2008

Bye Bye Blues

OK, so the blues are over. I still hate job searching but I decided that I could choose to either be bummed or not.

Anyway. I am excited about going back to California and that is what is most prevalent in my mind right now.

I also had something funny happen to me. I was over at my in-laws house and I was playing with Holly in the sand box. I saw a little blueish ball over on the ground by some trees and went to go check it out. It looked like it was a little easter egg. It was the most beautiful blue color. I am pretty sure it was a robin egg. I saw some little white scratches on it and then I saw a little dent with a few cracks in it. I thought that is weird that a plastic egg would have those little cracks in it, mostly plastic eggs just dent, not dent and crack. It was so light it didn't weigh anything. I didn't think it could have been real. So I pushed around the dent a little and my finger went "squish" into what looked like an unfertilized egg. Thankfully there wasn't a bunch of bones and flesh, that would have been nasty! So I chucked the egg over the fence like every good neighbor does. I did look around for a little bit for a nest or other eggs but never saw anything. It was really random. How on earth does an unfertilized robin egg get on the ground near a sandbox.

The other funny thing that has been happening almost daily has been Holly. We are still teaching Holly to go potty, She is pretty good only has accidents once in a while. She almost never has a poop accident. She will go sit on the toilet and then makes a lot of noise. I have never heard such things before especially from my beautiful little girl. So after she is done she says "I'm all done" which is the cue for either Sharon or I to come and do the rest of the clean up. Then we flush and wash our hands. The funny part comes right before we wash our hands. Holly likes to flush the toilet, and when she sees the magic of the toilet happening she says to it "Bye Bye Poo Poo, We'll see you tomorrow" it is very cute.

thought this would be a good place to publish that.

2 comments:

Gramalis said...

I know why you are excited about going back to CA! It is to see your Mommy that you miss so much! HUH?! Can't wait for of the 4 of you to get here! Love ya bye, Me your MOM

Big Brad said...

yes mommy, that is why I am so excited. to see you!